Hello everyone, Santa here. Once again my friends in The Rotary Club of Bolsover have agreed to escort me around the area, and I thought I would let you know where I will be able to meet you and when.
My trip to Bolsover starts on Saturday 30 November with the Bolsover Lantern Parade. I will be around in Bolsover all day during the Christmas Festival, and I’m really looking forward to leading the parade around the town centre. Come along and enjoy the fun, and marvel at the fine creations that will make the Lantern Parade so amazing.
From that day and throughout December, I will be with the Rotary Club at the following venues:
- 1st December – The Little Castle (J29a) from 1pm until 7pm
- 7th and 8th December – Sainsbury’s Chesterfield
- 13th, 14th, 15th December – Tesco, Chesterfield
- 20th December – Morrison’s, Bolsover
- 21st December – Market Place, Bolsover (until 1pm)
I hope you will be able to meet me at one or more of these dates. The Rotary Club will be collecting for charitable good causes at all the venues, and they tell me that this year they will be able to accept contactless card donations. How exciting! See you there.
Lots of love and joy to everyone